Claiming your profile on Marinas.com is the only way for you to take control of your marina's profile, and make sure that your information and amenities are accurate for visiting boaters.
Here's how to claim your profile:
- Make sure you have a Marinas.com User Account
- Once you're logged into Marinas.com, find your marina's profile page. You can do this by exploring in your marina's location, or you can search for your marina by name.
- Click on the "Unclaimed" link at the top of the page, next to your marina name.
- On the "Claim" page, make sure that your phone number is correct. If it is not correct, please get in touch with us and we will edit it for you.
- Click on the "Claim" button. We will then try to call your phone number on file. When you answer the phone call, you'll be prompted to enter the 6-digit number on the screen.
- Once you've claimed, you can update your marina profile, respond to boater inquiries and reviews, and manage admin user access.
Of course, if you have any issues with this, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.