Claiming your profile on Marinas.com is the only way for you to take control of your marina's profile, and make sure that your information and amenities are accurate for visiting boaters.
Here's how to claim your profile:
- Make sure you have a Marinas.com User Account
- Once you're logged into Marinas.com, Search for Your Marina Here. You can also do this by searching your marina's location on the MAP or searching your marina by name.
- Once on your marina profile, click on the "Unclaimed" link at the top of the page, next to your marina name. See the screenshot below.
- Once on the "Claim" page, click on the "Claim" button. We will then try to call the phone number on file. When you answer the phone call, you'll be prompted to enter the 6-digit number on the screen. If the phone number is incorrect or the call is not received, please get in touch with us to see how we can help.
- Once you've claimed the profile, you can update your marina profile, respond to boater inquiries and reviews, and manage admin user access.
Of course, if you have any issues with this, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.