Claim your profile on Marinas.com to take control of your public marina’s profile. Update your contact information, amenities, and marina’s description to provide boaters with accurate information. Plus, respond to boater reservation inquiries and reviews.
Here's how to claim your profile:
- Make sure you have a Marinas.com user account
- Once you're logged into Marinas.com, search for your marina here. You can also do this by searching your marina's location on the MAP or searching your marina by name.
- Once on your marina's profile, click on the "Unclaimed" link at the top of the page, next to your marina name. See the screenshot below.
- On the "Claim" page, click on the "Claim" button. We will then call the phone number on file. When you answer the phone call, you'll be prompted to enter the 6-digit number on the screen. If the phone number is incorrect or the call is not received, please get in touch with us so we can help you update your information.
- Once you've claimed the profile, you can update your marina profile, respond to boater inquiries and reviews, and manage admin user access.
We are here to help. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.