To delete your account:
If you want to permanently close and delete your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for deletion.
When you delete your account:
- We will verify your identity for security purposes before accepting the deletion request.
- You can’t reactivate, recover any data, or regain access to your account once it’s deleted.
- We’ll start working on your deletion request after we receive it, but some of your data may remain in our systems if we are legally required, or while we are legally permitted, to retain it.
- Instead of deleting certain data, we may de-identify or disassociate it, such that it no longer appears associated with you.
- Some information, such as your reviews and messages you sent to marinas, may still be visible to others.