Marinas.com allows users to contribute content to the website in many different forms, including reviews, photos, videos, amenities, direct messages, reservation requests, and more.
For business listed on Marinas.com, you have the option of responding to reviews with a public comment which will appear just under the review that was left. For more on how to claim your marina listing and respond to the review, please see the instructions below:
- Log into Marinas.com and claim your marina profile, if you have not done so already. Instructions here: How to Claim your Marina Profile
- After claiming, you can access the admin side of your profile by clicking "Manage Profile" on the profile or the "Switch to Marina" option under the "Account" drop-down menu
- Once on Admin side of the profile, open the "Reviews" tab on the left-hand navigation panel
- To respond to a review, hover your cursor over the review, click "Respond to Review", write your response and click "Post Response"
Guidelines for Responding to a Negative Review
- Thank the reviewer for their feedback.
- Apologize for their experience (even if you think the review is inaccurate/unfair).
- Respond to their negative issues point by point. If they were misinformed about something give them the correct information in a polite manner. If they are correct about lacking services tell them your plan to improve those services.
- Finish with a positive remark or by saying “we hope to see you in the future”.
- If the reviewer responds again, give them a way to reach out to you directly and take the conversation offline. That way, you will not get dragged into a public argument and the boater will feel like you are reaching out personally.
Example response to a negative review:
"Hello there! Thank you for coming back to Riva Marina. We apologize that the jacuzzi was not working during your visit. It was fixed within 24 hours and will be calling your name next trip! We also appreciate your feedback on the bathrooms. We are now working with a new cleaning service which will resolve the issues you mentioned. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!"
If you believe a review posted violates the Marinas.com Content Guidelines, follow instructions here to Flag / Report a Marina Review.
If you need assistance getting into your Marinas.com account to respond to reviews please reach out to us at email@example.com.